Data Analyst, Collaborative Commissioning
Applications close 5pm COB 26 May 2023
Would you like to:
- join a progressive team that is leading the change to wellbeing in our region,
- live local, work local, contribute locally in either Wollongong, Nowra, Queanbeyan or Moruya,
- work in a hybrid environment - potentially work from home 2 of 4 days
- part time role that could progress to full time,
- receive generous tax-free salary packaging option ($15,900 of salary is tax free).
Purpose of role:
The Data Analyst - Collaborative Commissioning is a technical role that will support the Manager, Planning and Insights with the analysis and reporting of specific data assets as delegated to support the overall planning, monitoring and evaluation of the SENSW Collaborative Commissioning Program. A particular focus will be the linked data asset accessible as part of the NSW Health LUMOS project.
How to apply:
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic organisation with excellent benefits and use your health sector experience to transform the health system, please complete your application by providing:
- a covering letter addressing the selection criteria as listed in the position description (please note: if you do not address the selection criteria in your application you may not be considered)
- a copy of your resume.
Please download the Position Description for a full outline of the key accountabilities for this role.
Completed applications should be forwarded to email@example.com
For further information about this opportunity please contact the Manager, Planning & Insights on 0474 979 458.
COORDINARE is an equal opportunity employer embracing diversity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.