Lived Experience Coordinator, Suicide Prevention Illawarra Shoalhaven
Applications will remain open until the right candidate is found.
As Lived Experience Coordinator, Suicide Prevention Illawarra Shoalhaven, you will be responsible for working with, supporting and developing the capability of lived experience members of the Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative.
Assist with Collaborative projects, ensuring lived experience and suicide prevention peer workforce priorities are considered. You will also have the opportunity to:
- champion the involvement of people with lived experience in these activities
- join an innovative, passionate team undertaking meaningful work
- live local, work local, contribute to your community (Wollongong or Nowra)
- work part-time (3 days / week) with generous tax-free salary packaging option.
COORDINARE is an equal opportunity employer embracing diversity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We are sector leaders with excellent benefits, and a hybrid workplace in the beautiful SENSW region.
Successful applicants must have the right to work in Australia, be willing to complete a Criminal Record Check and, due to our purpose and nature of our work, must be able to demonstrate up to date COVID-19 vaccination status or medical exemption.
How to apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to join our dynamic organisation with excellent benefits and to use your health sector experience to benefit the community, please complete your application by providing:
- a covering letter addressing the selection criteria as listed in the position description
- a copy of your resume.
Completed applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more details, please contact Jo Riley on 0457 109 449.