Program Officer, Consumer Participation
Applications will remain open until the right candidate is found.
The Program Officer, Consumer Participation role will provide high level administrative support for all consumer engagement, consumer consultation and participation initiatives, including:
- Supporting the development of COORDINARE's consumer advisor network.
- Growth and development including day to day oversight of Friends of COORDINARE.
- Provide high level administrative support to the Reconciliation Action Plan Working group.
- Provide high level corporate support for the Community Advisory Committee.
- Organising consumer consultation and engagement approaches and liaising with engaged consumers.
COORDINARE is an equal opportunity employer embracing diversity. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We are sector leaders with excellent benefits, and a hybrid workplace in the beautiful SENSW region.
Successful applicants must have the right to work in Australia, be willing to complete a Criminal Record Check and, due to our purpose and nature of our work, must be able to demonstrate up to date COVID-19 vaccination status or medical exemption.
How to apply
If you are looking for an opportunity to join our dynamic organisation with excellent benefits and to use your health sector experience to benefit the community, please complete your application by providing:
- a covering letter addressing the selection criteria as listed in the position description
- a copy of your resume.
Completed applications should be sent to email@example.com.
For more details, please contact Samantha Karmel, Manager of Consumer Participation on 0419 270 730.