Health Coordination ConsultantQueanbeyan
COORDINARE is a not-for-profit organisation backed by the University of Wollongong, Peoplecare and IRT, which operates as the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network (PHN). COORDINARE aims to transform the health system in the region by building synergies, streamlining approaches, and creating momentum for population health improvement.
Are you an experienced professional with a good understanding of health/community service provision and have outstanding stakeholder management, engagement and project management skills?
This position will be based out of our Queanbeyan office, reporting to the Manager, Primary Care Development. This role will act as the primary conduit for the implementation of strategies aimed at supporting and/or influencing stakeholders to make quality system improvements for better health outcomes in the region. Your efforts will play a big part in supporting the work of the organisation to stop, slow, reverse or divert the flow of patients into acute health care.
To be considered, you have relevant qualifications and experience and:
- strong relationship management skills
- highly developed communication and influencing skills
- a good knowledge of recent developments in the health policy and system, in particular general practice, chronic disease management, aged care and mental health
- proven track record in project management in a complex, specialised environment
- strong analytical, data analysis and report writing skills
- an ability to use data to communicate opportunities for quality and system improvements
- current drivers licence and be prepared to travel within the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network catchment
- willing to undertake police check
Thanks to these talents, you’ll be able to manage your workload, work autonomously, meet deadlines and identify key issues. You will work well with people, especially clinicians, and be great in a team.
For further information about this opportunity contact Kaleena Webbe on 1300 069 002. Applications should include a cover letter briefly outlining your ability to address the selection criteria as outlined in the position description, and a copy of your CV to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org