Applications for this project were submitted through COORDINARE's Tenderlink site. Applicants for shortlisted projects will be required to develop a short form project plan using a provided template. Up to 11 practices across the region will be funded. Funded projects will have 9 months from contract start date to complete their project.
Applications will be assessed based on responses to the following requirements.
You will be required to briefly:
- describe the model of care you will implement to support your chosen patient cohort
- explain what your practice data and/or local community data tells you about why your project would benefit your patients
- demonstrate how you plan to involve consumers in the design and implementation of your model of care.
As part of the project you will be required to:
- develop a project plan and implementation plan with your Health Coordination Consultant
- participate in monitoring and evaluation activities including:
- measurement of clinical indicators
- measurement of patient experience
- measurement of staff experience
- meet regularly with your Health Coordination Consultant or relevant COORDINARE staff
- submit a final report on provided template.
- practices who did not receive funding under the 2019 Winter Strategy
- must be an accredited general practice within the South Eastern NSW Primary Health Network catchment
- application must be submitted by 5pm on Sunday 2 February 2020.
The following activities are ineligible for funding under this project:
- leasing or purchase of vehicles
- depreciation of expenses
- activities already undertaken or expenses already incurred
- research costs
- items of capital equipment valued greater than $5,000
- items of capital not directly related to patient outcomes
- payments for professional services (i.e. where a payment is made for a medical service item listed in the Medicare Benefit Schedule)
- conference attendances
- board fees.