Mental Health First Aid training for pharmacy in bushfire-affected communities
A new Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) online course is now available to pharmacists and pharmacy support staff at no charge in bushfire-affected communities in South Eastern NSW.
There are two upcoming sessions, including:
- Jindabyne / Snowy Mountains
- (Virtual Session 1) Saturday 23 May 4.00-6.30pm
- (Virtual Session 2) Sunday 24 May 4.00-6:30pm
- Batemans Bay
- (Virtual Session 1) Tuesday 16 June 6:30-9:00pm
- (Virtual Session 2) Wednesday 17 June 6:30-9:00pm
Stay tuned for more sessions to be scheduled from July onwards!