Recent updates to the Australian Immunisation Handbook
Some recent improvements have been made to the Australian Immunisation Handbook that are designed to make it easier for providers to access information.
- an improved printing function, especially for the tables, with the correct ‘date printed’
- an improved search function
- the ‘Back to Top’ function is now operational
- the ‘Summary’ on the disease chapters being renamed as ‘Overview’
- links to product information and consumer medicine information sheets now being available on each vaccine page.
Please share this information with your networks and encourage Handbook users to continue providing feedback to the Department of Health.