The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative launches first Report Card
The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative proudly launch their first Report Card last week, as part of the Collaborative's R U OK? Day celebration on 12 September.
The Report Card provides an overview of the Collaborative's achievements and milestones to date, and what's next for the future. It highlights why the voices of people with lived experience are so important in suicide prevention.
The Report Card also features information on:
- the LifeSpan trial with Black Dog Institute
- local community engagement and training
- the Question, Persuade, Refer (QPR) campaign and Youth Aware of Mental Health (YAM) program in schools
- improving the supports available to people after a crisis
- evidence-based treatments for suicidality.